Stove Blamed In RM Condo Fire – Journal & Topics Newspapers Online

Stove Blamed In RM Condo Fire – Journal & Topics Newspapers Online

Stove Blamed In RM Condo Fire
Journal & Topics Newspapers Online
A fire alarm went off in a condo building in the 2300 block of Algonquin Road the evening of Tuesday, June 4. When firefighters arrived, they noticed a haze and the smell of burned food in the hallway. They entered a unit and found the resident had

and more »

This Article sponsored by Carbonificator.com
Follow Us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carbonificator/499163023457161
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNEp9AnwY_0QdnQDoLqif32cdI6mmw&url=http://www.journal-topics.com/news/article_c0c43964-d465-11e2-9bec-0019bb30f31a.html

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!