HFD: Resident fell asleep while cooking, sparking apartment fire – KHOU

HFD: Resident fell asleep while cooking, sparking apartment fire – KHOU

HFD: Resident fell asleep while cooking, sparking apartment fire
KHOU
HOUSTON — Firefighters were called to an apartment in far southwest Houston after burned food apparently sparked a fire. It was around 4:30 a.m. Tuesday when the Houston Fire Department was called to the Winding Trails Apartments on Wilcrest Drive at

and more »

This Article sponsored by Carbonificator.com
Follow Us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carbonificator/499163023457161
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNE1a-QTc7iZffGOJzL1Pe-Ks0IuRQ&url=http://www.khou.com/news/local/HFD-Resident-fell-asleep-while-cooking-sparking-apartment-fire-206394411.html

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!