Heat from gas grill ignites siding – Globe Gazette – Mason City Globe Gazette

Heat from gas grill ignites siding – Globe Gazette – Mason City Globe Gazette

Heat from gas grill ignites siding – Globe Gazette
Mason City Globe Gazette
An alarm call earlier in the evening on Saturday turned out to be burned food in a kitchen at the Three Links Apartments, at 1033 19th St. S.W. The fire department ventilated the apartment. No damage was done. On Sunday evening, firefighters were

This Article sponsored by Carbonificator.com
Follow Us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carbonificator/499163023457161
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNEYz_AQRDa4goRf_vb8vzvaCD711g&url=http://globegazette.com/news/local/heat-from-gas-grill-ignites-siding/article_4d9cd478-b5de-11e2-bdda-0019bb2963f4.html

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!