For the Record – Richmond

For the Record – Richmond


Richmond
For the Record
Richmond
•5:51 p.m. Tuesday: Burned food on stove, 801 Peacock Road. •7:52 p.m. Tuesday: Medical emergency, 1900 block South J Street. •9:38 p.m. Tuesday: Electrical fire from overheated motor, 350 N.W. N St. •10:05 p.m. Tuesday: Medical emergency, 500 block …

This Article sponsored by Carbonificator.com
Follow Us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carbonificator/499163023457161
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&ct2=us&usg=AFQjCNF6MY-xMFHiJWbMj3vIV5el4VVU6A&clid=c3a7d30bb8a4878e06b80cf16b898331&ei=0ovwVMCdC-bzmQKIlIHIBg&url=http://www.pal-item.com/story/news/crime/2015/02/04/record/22865515/

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!