Firefighters rescue woman from smoke-filled apartment – Brainerd Daily Dispatch

Firefighters rescue woman from smoke-filled apartment
Brainerd Daily Dispatch
“There could have been a huge issue there” had firefighters not entered the apartment when they did, Stunek said. The cause of the smoke was burned food on the stove, Stunek said. There was no other damage and firefighters ventilated the apartment.

and more »

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!