Fire in closet extinguished – Globe Gazette – Mason City Globe Gazette

Fire in closet extinguished – Globe Gazette – Mason City Globe Gazette

Fire in closet extinguished – Globe Gazette
Mason City Globe Gazette
No estimate of damage was made. An alarm call earlier in the evening on Saturday turned out to be burned food in a kitchen at the Three Links Apartments, at 1033 19th St. S.W. The Fire Department ventilated the apartment. No damage was done. — By Deb

and more »

This Article sponsored by Carbonificator.com
Follow Us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carbonificator/499163023457161
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNESFtPyTcx3I4s5ElijbvVeu_qW1Q&url=http://globegazette.com/news/local/fire-in-closet-extinguished/article_4d9cd478-b5de-11e2-bdda-0019bb2963f4.html

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!