Fire damages Antioch garage – San Jose Mercury News

Fire damages Antioch garage – San Jose Mercury News

Fire damages Antioch garage
San Jose Mercury News
ANTIOCH — A woman who moved burned food from her kitchen into her garage Wednesday afternoon got an unpleasant surprise: the garage caught fire. The hot food and the bag it was placed in flared up, causing several thousand dollars to the garage and

and more »

This Article sponsored by Carbonificator.com
Follow Us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carbonificator/499163023457161
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNHOjSj1OG0vNYHyMzajZa9nDKcX_g&url=http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_22263806/fire-damages-antioch-garage

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!