Cooking food on stove fills Southington home with smoke – Meriden Record-Journal

Cooking food on stove fills Southington home with smoke – Meriden Record-Journal

Cooking food on stove fills Southington home with smoke
Meriden Record-Journal
SOUTHINGTON — A pot of food cooking on the stove filled the home at 143 Ciccio Road with smoke, prompting the residents to evacuate and call 911. Fire Lt. Glenn Dube said a pot of burned food filled the home with smoke. The house is almost 2,700 …

This Article sponsored by Carbonificator.com
Follow Us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carbonificator/499163023457161
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&ct2=us&usg=AFQjCNFewRt-djmtKjcqkBGrPtyueMx0Og&clid=c3a7d30bb8a4878e06b80cf16b898331&ei=iZPwVMjeLKeymQKbioFA&url=http://www.myrecordjournal.com/southington/southingtonnews/6824150-129/cooking-food-on-stove-fills-southington-home-with-smoke.html

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!