Burned Microwave Food Leads to Evacuation at Forest Ridge Elementary – WTAW

Burned Microwave Food Leads to Evacuation at Forest Ridge Elementary
WTAW
Glenewinkel says the alarms were triggered by smoke from burned food in a microwave located near the kindergarten wing of the school. Glenewinkel says there was no fire damage. The only inconvenience were removing the smoke and a little smell.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!