Bomb Scare, Gas Leak and Burnt Food: Maple Grove Fire Blotter – Patch.com

Bomb Scare, Gas Leak and Burnt Food: Maple Grove Fire Blotter
Patch.com
I live in a house here in MG that had one side of a cupboard (wood) that had been burned in a kitchen fire. Many house fires are caused from cooking. Cooking fires usually involve burned food. I don't mind my tax dollars going toward saving someone's

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!