Archive for January 29th, 2013

Firefighters say dog likely caused fire – Elgin Courier News

Firefighters say dog likely caused fire – Elgin Courier News Firefighters say dog likely caused fireElgin Courier NewsFirefighters found the burned pizza box remains there, he added. Erickson reminded families with pets and small children that they can get covers for stove ignition switches to prevent accidentally turning on burners. This is South Elgin's largest […]

Pioneering Technology Corp. Reports 2012 Financial Results – Stockhouse

Pioneering Technology Corp. Reports 2012 Financial Results – Stockhouse Pioneering Technology Corp. Reports 2012 Financial ResultsStockhouseThe Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs, a division of the International Association of Fire Chiefs, passed a resolution "in support of tested affordable technology for electric coil ranges to drastically reduce the number of stovetop cooking fires and … and […]

Coffee Time Chatter: Fireworks might arrive before I send my valentines – La Crosse Tribune

Coffee Time Chatter: Fireworks might arrive before I send my valentines – La Crosse Tribune Coffee Time Chatter: Fireworks might arrive before I send my valentinesLa Crosse TribuneDid you have a forgetful mishap and burned some food and now the burned food is being stubborn and just won't let loose from the pan? Then try […]

A pinch of salt – Jamaica Gleaner

A pinch of salt – Jamaica Gleaner Jamaica Gleaner A pinch of saltJamaica GleanerSalt and cinnamon take the 'burned food' ordour out of your oven and stove. Sprinkle on spill while oven is still hot. When dry, remove the salted spots with a stiff brush or cloth. – Salt and soda water will clean and […]

Mt. Gilead Council reviews budget; possible council vacancy; local liquor license – Morrow County Sentinel

Mt. Gilead Council reviews budget; possible council vacancy; local liquor license – Morrow County Sentinel Mt. Gilead Council reviews budget; possible council vacancy; local liquor licenseMorrow County Sentinel… 22 responses since the last report: 7 motor vehicle accidents (3 of which were on I-71), 5 squad assists, 1 structure fire, 1 public assist, 4 mutual […]

Fire Destroys Fallon Family Home; Help Needed – KOLO

Fire Destroys Fallon Family Home; Help Needed – KOLO Fire Destroys Fallon Family Home; Help NeededKOLOThe fire destroyed all his clothes and burned food and furniture, so he and his daughter need clothing and food. According to the Lahontan Valley News, he wears medium to large shirts, and his pant size is 30 waist, 34 […]

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!