Archive for September 4th, 2012

Stuck Child, Grass Fires: Maple Grove Fire Blotter – Patch.com

Stuck Child, Grass Fires: Maple Grove Fire BlotterPatch.comBurned food in oven on Aug. 26. 8700 block of Zachary Lane North. Trash or rubbish fire. Container with rags soaked with cleaning solvent caught fire Aug. 26. Fire was out when fire department arrived. The Maple Grove Fire Department also responded to … and more »

Cañon City Fire Department rescues senior citizens at Cañon Club Apartments … – Canon City Daily Record

Cañon City Fire Department rescues senior citizens at Cañon Club Apartments …Canon City Daily RecordLt. Shane Roberts, public information officer for the fire district, said the department responds to fire alarm calls frequently in nursing homes and senior living centers, most of which are false alarms or related to burned food. Every call is taken […]

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!