Archive for September, 2012

Woman seeking ‘five large men’ – Daily Inter Lake

Woman seeking 'five large men'Daily Inter LakeThe Kalispell Fire Department responded to Russell Elementary School after a fire alarm was triggered by smoke coming from an oven in the teacher's lounge, where someone had burned food. A woman working for a property management company … and more »

Highlights from Middleton Police Log for Week of Sept. 10 – Wicked Local

Highlights from Middleton Police Log for Week of Sept. 10Wicked LocalThe alarm was a result of burned food. 3:45 p.m. Harassment investigated on Essex Street. Sept. 12. 3:08 a.m. Water problem secured on Village Road. 8:42 a.m. Malicious destruction investigated on South Main Street. 1:02 p.m. Hazardous material … and more »

EU Commission to cap food-based biofuels in major shift – Reuters

EU Commission to cap food-based biofuels in major shiftReuters"We cannot continue to burn food in our petrol tanks while poor families go hungry." The EU's biofuel goal to source 10 percent of road transport from renewable sources by the end of the decade is part of an overall aim to increase use of renewable … […]

Discriminatory family laws fuel female poverty: HRW – Daily Star Online

Daily Star Online Discriminatory family laws fuel female poverty: HRWDaily Star OnlineEventually he tricked her into drinking acid, and absconded. With a burned food pipe and stomach, Namrata is dependent on a feeding tube connected to her intestine. She has not eaten in over two years and the smell of food depresses her. Namrata wants […]

Police, fire calls – Danville Commercial News

Police, fire callsDanville Commercial NewsWednesday, 4:56-5:07 p.m. — Burned food in the 1400 block of Eastview Avenue. Wednesday, 7:16-7: 30 p.m. — Medical call in the 100 block of Crawford Street. Wednesday, 8:34-8:50 p.m. — Medical call in the 1600 block of Clyman Lane. Today, 4:04-4:12 …

6-year-old girl alerts family to early morning fire at northland home | DL … – DL-Online

6-year-old girl alerts family to early morning fire at northland home | DL …DL-OnlineNason returned at about 3:30 or 4 a.m. with her burned food heavily bandaged, Schultz said. The family went to a cousin's house to spend the rest of the night. Schultz finally was able to contact Orion Nason about 6:45 a.m., she […]

6-year-old girl alerts family to early morning fire at northland home – DL-Online

6-year-old girl alerts family to early morning fire at northland homeDL-OnlineNason returned at about 3:30 or 4 a.m. with her burned food heavily bandaged, Schultz said. The family went to a cousin's house to spend the rest of the night. Schultz finally was able to contact Orion Nason about 6:45 a.m., she said. Meantime, she […]

6-year-old girl alerts family to early morning fire at northland home – Park Rapids Enterprise

6-year-old girl alerts family to early morning fire at northland homePark Rapids EnterpriseNason returned at about 3:30 or 4 a.m. with her burned food heavily bandaged, Schultz said. The family went to a cousin's house to spend the rest of the night. Schultz finally was able to contact Orion Nason about 6:45 a.m., she said. […]

6-year-old girl alerts Deer River family to house fire – Duluth News Tribune

6-year-old girl alerts Deer River family to house fireDuluth News TribuneNason returned at about 3:30 or 4 a.m. with her burned food heavily bandaged, Schultz said. The family went to a cousin's house to spend the rest of the night. Schultz finally was able to contact Orion Nason about 6:45 a.m., she said. Meantime, she […]

Bear tranquilized, relocated after climbing tree in Boulder backyard – Colorado Daily

Bear tranquilized, relocated after climbing tree in Boulder backyardColorado DailyBurn food off of barbecue grills and clean them after each use. If you see a bear near your home, do your best to scare it away so it feels unwelcome around people. Never approach or corner a bear. Talk to your neighbors about being bear-responsible. […]

Bear tranquilized, relocated after climbing tree in Boulder backyard – Daily Camera

Bear tranquilized, relocated after climbing tree in Boulder backyardDaily CameraBurn food off of barbecue grills and clean them after each use. If you see a bear near your home, do your best to scare it away so it feels unwelcome around people. Never approach or corner a bear. Talk to your neighbors about being bear-responsible.

Stuck Child, Grass Fires: Maple Grove Fire Blotter – Patch.com

Stuck Child, Grass Fires: Maple Grove Fire BlotterPatch.comBurned food in oven on Aug. 26. 8700 block of Zachary Lane North. Trash or rubbish fire. Container with rags soaked with cleaning solvent caught fire Aug. 26. Fire was out when fire department arrived. The Maple Grove Fire Department also responded to … and more »

Cañon City Fire Department rescues senior citizens at Cañon Club Apartments … – Canon City Daily Record

Cañon City Fire Department rescues senior citizens at Cañon Club Apartments …Canon City Daily RecordLt. Shane Roberts, public information officer for the fire district, said the department responds to fire alarm calls frequently in nursing homes and senior living centers, most of which are false alarms or related to burned food. Every call is taken […]

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!