Archive for February 27th, 2012

Burned food causes residence hall evacuation – The Orion

Burned food causes residence hall evacuationThe OrionShasta Hall was evacuated about 7 pm Sunday after burned food in an oven set off a fire alarm, said Bryan Hagan, a Chico Fire Department engineer. A male resident burned french fries in the kitchen, said Sean Murphy, a freshman construction management …

Food, cigarettes, vehicle source of three fires – Capital Times (blog)

Food, cigarettes, vehicle source of three firesCapital Times (blog)Burned food, cigarette butts and a vehicle brought Madison firefighters to three different scenes since last Thursday, but none of the fires resulted in injuries or major property damage. The vehicle fire was reported at 2:05 am Monday on Stoughton …

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!